4 bedroom detached house for saleHOUGHTON HOUSE, MAIN STREET, CHURCH BROUGHTON
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- OPEN COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS TO THE FRONT AND REAR
- FOUR RECEPTION ROOMS
- EPC RATING D
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS, 2 ENSUITES
- AMPLE PARKING INCLUDING DOUBLE INTEGRAL GARAGE
- GENEROUS PRIVATE SOUTH FACING GARDENS
- CONSERVATORY OPENING ONTO A GARDEN PATIO
- IDYLLIC VILLAGE LOCATION
Superbly presented detached home, occupying a generous plot of approx 0.4 acre with private southerly gardens offered with NO UPWARD CHAIN. The property has been extended to the rear and includes a variety of tastefully character features as well as modern fixture and fittings. Internal viewings are essential to appreciate the property on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67248053.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7717048. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hannells Estate Agents, Mickleover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.