4 bedroom detached house for saleCheviot Drive, Charvil, Reading, Berkshire, RG10
- Beautifully presented detached family home
- Large living room/dining with oak flooring
- Seperate family room/study
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobesd
- Three further good sized bedrooms
- Secluded rear garden with pedestrian access to side
- Gas fired central heating and double glazed windows throughout
A well-appointed four bedroom detached family home offering large, bright rooms, situated within the popular and convenient location of Charvil. The living/dining room spans the rear of the house with solid oak flooring and views and access to the private rear gardens. The kitchen is fitted with wall and base units with solid beach work surfaces providing ample work space with an integrated stainless steel electric oven, 4 burner gas hob with extractor hood over, plus recesses for washing machine, tumbler dryer or dishwasher. The kitchen has a built in cupboard housing the gas fired boiler for the central heating and door leading to the side passage. Off the kitchen is a large utility area with fitted work top/breakfast bar. An additional reception room making a useful study or play room and re-fitted cloakroom completes the downstairs accommodation.
The first floor offers four generously proportioned bedrooms with three featuring fitted wardrobes, a good sized bathroom with shower over the bath, with an additional, separate cloakroom.
Outside to the front is a area of lawn fronted by newly planted hedging plants and a wide driveway leading through to a car port and single garage. The rear garden has a brick paved terrace leading on to a square lawn and enjoys a high degree of privacy with mature hedging on three sides, a timber shed and a gated access to the side taking you to the front.
Energy Performance Certificate
Epc Band: E (49)
Mains connected gas, electric, water and drainage
Cheviot Drive is a popular location in Charvil, positioned between the villages of Sonning-on-Thames and Twyford, boasts a village post office and general store, highly regarded Primary School and is surrounded by countryside with walks along the river and through local nature reserve. Twyford village is just under one mile distance offering a variety of local shops including an excellent Waitrose supermarket, doctor and
dental practices as well as fast train services into London Paddington (Crossrail services scheduled late 2019) and to the rest of the rail network via Reading. Notable independent schools in the area include Bluecoats at Sonning, The Dolphin at Hurst and a number in Reading including, The Abbey, Crosfields, plus Kendrick and Reading Grammar schools. Other highly regarded local state schools include Polehampton and Colleton schools in Twyford, Piggott Academy in Wargrave and Sonning C of E Primary School. The local area also provides excellent sporting facilities with several golf and country clubs/gymnasiums nearby as well as cricket, hockey and football pitches in the surrounding area.
From our offices on the Wargrave Road in Twyford, proceed to the central traffic lights and turn right into High Street. Follow the road over the railway bridge and out of the village on the Old Bath Road. After the S-bends continue for a further 1/4 of a mile and take the left turn into Chiltern Drive. Take the first left into Cheviot Drive and the house is just in on the left.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TWY170081. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ballards Estate Agents , Twyford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.