4 bedroom detached house for saleSt Leonards, Exeter
- Brand New House in a Central Location
- Near to Waitrose and the local St Leonards "Village" shops
- Fantastic Dining Kitchen, 2 Reception rooms
- 4 bedrooms (3 En-Suite and main bedroom with a dressing room)
- Walled garden and Gated private parking
- Use of Baring Crescent Private Park Gardens
- No onward chain
The property is a 2017 built contemporary detached four bedroom house, finished to an exceptionally high specification, on the entrance to a private road in St Leonards, Exeter.
The architect has created an attractive modern dwelling which draws on the height proportions of the classical architecture of the original Regency Georgian villas, achieved by creating large internal spaces with oversize doors and windows and floor to ceiling light sources. The building has underfloor heating on each floor, washed oak flooring, a stylish oak staircase with seamless glass balustrade, a Bulthaup kitchen, and an impressive six metre high opaque glazed wall with stunning glass chandelier in the entrance hall.
Set on the Entrance to one of the most sought after addresses in Exeter, with use of its private Park. Baring Crescent is a Georgian garden crescent built in 1820 overlooking the city. The nearby Magdalen Road has a parade of independent shops and cafes. Waitrose supermarket is across the road, and the city centre, Cathedral Close, John Lewis and Princesshay shopping centre are within a reasonable walk.
Exeter is the most thriving city in the southwest with theatres, art centres and museums. Excellent state and private schools include St Leonards Primary, Exeter School, The Maynard and Exeter Cathedral School, whilst Exeter University is recognised as one of the best in the country.
The M5 motorway provides links to Bristol and London, and Exeter St David's station offers train services to London Paddington in just over two hours. Exeter Airport has daily flights to City Airport London as well as international destinations.
The Property is at the north end of Baring Crescent. From the city centre drive up Heavitree road and with Waitrose on your left turn right into Baring Crescent. The property is the first on the left.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67252154.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOU140749. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilkinson Grant & Co, Exeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.