3 bedroom house for salePope Lane, Whitestake, Preston
- Three Bed Semi-Detached House in Whitestake
- Rural Location with Stunning Views to Rear
- Private Rear Garden and Great Size Plot
- Good Sized Rooms with Extended Kitchen
- Needs to Be Viewed to be Fully Appreciated
This fabulous, three bedroom, semi-detached home is located in the rural location of Whitestake with kerb appeal to the front and beautiful views to the rear. The location has excellent access to Preston city centre, motorway links and is close to local amenities and schools.
The property is very well presented and meets the needs of modern day living. The private garden offers so much more than the average three bedroom semi-detached house.
The accommodation is set over two floors and the ground floor briefly comprises entrance porch, hallway, lounge with bay window, second reception room, conservatory with patio doors to the rear garden plus a modern kitchen with a range of base and wall units with an integrated electric oven, gas hob and fridge freezer.
Benefits include double glazing and gas central heating.
To the first floor, there are three good sized bedrooms with picturesque views and a family shower room with a modern stylish suite.
The rear garden must be viewed to be appreciated and provides fantastic views over fields. There is a well-positioned decked area to the rear for relaxing and summer dining and an attractive frontage with ample off road parking.
What The Agent Says
This is a fabulous opportunity to view a property in a rural location with presentation that is a credit to the current owners. Call us today and avoid missing out.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67263346.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 175318. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Penwortham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.