3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMadeira Road, Portsmouth, Hampshire
- 3 bedroom semi-detached house with double garage
- Open plan kitchen diner
- Low maintenance garden
- Modern condition throughout
- Viewing recommended
- EPC energy rating D (60)
Calling all buyers looking for a family home.This fantastic three bedroom semi-detached house located down the very much sought after Madeira Road will surely not be on the market for long. Find yourself walking round the house ticking off boxes for your search criteria as this house has the best of both worlds with a lovely separate cosy lounge at the front of the house with that all so important social space in the form of an open plan kitchen/diner. Invite round some friends for a spot of dinner to show off your new home and enjoy the fact that you can maintain conversation with your guests sat round the dining table whilst you whip up your go to dish in the kitchen. There is a double garage that comes with the property which the current owners use mostly for storage but also as somewhat of a workshop. The road itself is not a cut through road as many are in Portsmouth so finding a parking space is that little bit easier upon your arrival home from work. All in all and ideal family home ready for the next owners to enjoy.
What the Owner says:
We have lived here in Madeira Road for around ten years now and have absolutely loved it here. Its so close to everything and the local school catchments are great as you are within the catchment for some great infant and junior schools and also two senior schools who have had recent investment and are getting increasingly popular. The kitchen/diner at the back of the house is a great family room and a lovely bright and airy space where you can enjoy a proper family dinner at the end of the day. We love our house but we just fancy a change of area, we’ll miss living here.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 15'0 x 12'9 (4.58m x 3.89m)
- Dining Area: 11'6 x 10'2 (3.51m x 3.10m)
- Kitchen Area
- Utility Area
- Bedroom 1: 15'1 x 9'7 (4.60m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'6 x 10'2 (3.51m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'0 x 6'5 (2.44m x 1.96m)
- Garage & Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67265804.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 41630898. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.