2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleChristchurch Crescent, Bognor Regis
- CHAIN FREE
- Semi Detached Bungalow
- Sharpes Fitted Wardrobes in the Master Bedroom
- Conservatory to the Rear
- Two Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking
- Newly Decorated Throughout
This is a lovely bright and airy 2 bedroom semi detached bungalow in a sought after area. The property has been newly decorated throughout with newly fitted carpets and sharps fitted wardrobes in the master bedroom. The property has plenty of parking to the front and rear and a conservatory.
This is a lovely bright and airy 2 bedroom semi detached bungalow in a sought after area in good decorative order. The property has been decorated throughout with newly fitted carpets. With a welcoming storm porch leading to the front door the hall is light with all the other rooms leading from it.
The master bedroom has has large fitted wardrobes from Sharpes providing enough storage for a fashionista's dream. The lounge overlooks the rear garden, with french doors leading to a patio area. The kitchen has a small conservatory from it all of which are in good order. There is a further double bedroom and nicely fitted shower room with a large walk in shower and fully tilled.
Outside is a front garden and plenty of off road parking with a gate leading to the rear garden where there is the opportunity for further ORP, ideal for those with a motor home. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a shed.
Hall 5' 4" x 9' 10" ( 1.63m x 3.00m )
Loft access and doors leading to all other rooms, door leading to storm porch.
Lounge 18' 8" x 13' 6" ( 5.69m x 4.11m )
Double glazed window, radiator, french doors leading to the garden, feature electric fireplace. Fitted carpet and wall lights.
Kitchen 8' 8" x 13' 6" ( 2.64m x 4.11m )
Double glazed window with attractive wall and base units. 1 1/2 sink and plumbing for washing machine. Roll top work surfaces with door leading to conservatory. Gas hob and oven and door leading to conservatory. Laminate flooring and newly fitted combi boiler.
Master Bedroom 14' 9" x 8' 6" ( 4.50m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window, fitted Sharpes wardrobes, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bedroom 2 13' 4" x 8' 7" ( 4.06m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bathroom 6' 6" x 6' 4" ( 1.98m x 1.93m )
Fully tiled with large walk in shower, sink and WC. Heated towel rail.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67265954.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRG104847. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.