2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLatimer Avenue, East Ham, London
- 2 bedroom end of terrace house
- Located on The Burges Estate
- Fantastic first time purchase
- Fabulous amenities, transport and schools nearby
- A great investment
- EPC energy rating E (49)
Simply beautiful!As your family and friends cross the threshold to join you in celebrating your new home you have that overwhelming feeling of pride. This is your new home. They are greeted with the mellow music playing in the background, the appetizing aroma of food cooking and wonderful surroundings. With children’s squeals of delight resonating from the garden and the clink of glasses, you will be satisfied that you have done a great job!Your guests have made their journey to your home via different forms of transport. Some have disembarked from East Ham Underground, others have made the trip by one of the many buses that pass either along Barking Road or The High Street and those who have come by car have had the option of so many major roads. You would have bought into a home that is accessible. Surroundings that benefit from numerous amenities. A home that is ideal for a family with educational institutes from nurseries to a University in the vicinity. There is also recreational facilities such as the leisure centre, Central Park and Stratford Westfield to keep every member of the household occupied in their free time.This is a lifestyle not just a home.
What the Owner says:
I have loved and cherished my first home for many years. I did not move very far, having lived in the area for most of my life. It was destined to be my home. The things that were on my wish list for a first property were all here.As the years have gone by I have imprinted a part of my personality into the fabric of this home and will miss the comfort and security that I feel every day when I step through the front door. It is not just the house that has kept me here but also the lovely neighbours.I will miss it but as the years roll by it is time for me to move on and let someone else enjoy what I have.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge Area: 13'0 x 10'6 (3.97m x 3.20m)
- Dining Area: 11'1 x 10'3 (3.38m x 3.13m)
- Kitchen: 8'1 x 7'8 (2.47m x 2.34m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 13'8 x 10'4 (4.17m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'5 x 8'6 (3.18m x 2.59m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67266047.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 51312724. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, East Ham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.