5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleQuarry Road West, Heswall
- Period Three Storey Home Bursting with Character
- Original Features Throughout
- Modern Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room
- Stylish Bathroom with Free-standing Roll Top Bath
- Corner Plot with Impressive Gardens
- Close to Heswall Town Centre & Transport Links
FANTASTIC LOCATION WITH ALL THE LOCAL AMENITIES YOU COULD WISH FOR! Situated right in the heart of Heswall, this characterful property provides the best of both worlds- a fantastic town centre location and access to local amenities including shops, restaurants, doctor surgeries & pharmacies, highly regarded schools and transport links, blended with off road parking, plenty of outside space and impressive square footage! Front gardens wind their way to the front door where the charm of this home becomes immediately apparent. Traditional quaint features include fireplaces, original tiling and imposing bay windows, mixed with bright and fresh decor throughout. a large living room is complimented by a second reception and generous kitchen space. To the second floor, two double bedrooms and a single make light work of housing any growing family- a shower room, separate W.C and family bathroom all ensure practicality is a given. To the third floor the main bedroom and study give much needed peace and tranquility and a space for working from home. This property will prove poplar very quickly, call us today to see it for yourself!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67266931.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8099049. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, Heswall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.