5 bedroom detached house for saleNew Farm Road, Alresford, Hampshire, SO24
- Redevelopment opportunity with countryside views
- Detached home sold with potential (STP) for dwelling of over 3600 sq ft
- Large gardens to the front and rear
- Driveway and parking for several cars
A superb opportunity to purchase a splendid detached house with delightful views and potential (STP) to be redeveloped, extended and improved to create a magnificent family home of over 3600 sq ft. The existing property is accessed via a spacious entrance hall, the sitting room has triple aspect windows allowing light to flood the room. The kitchen has an array of wall and base units and enjoys a separate utility room. Off the entrance hall is a delightful snug/family room. On the first-floor are two bedrooms and a studio, running the entire width of the house, enjoying stunning views across the neighbouring countryside. Outside, there is a gravel drive and parking area leading to a detached garage at the front. The rear garden offers a South Westerly aspect and backs onto open fields. The current owner has applied for planning permission to extend the existing dwelling to increase its size to five bedrooms in total with over 3600 sq ft of internal accommodation. Further details are available on request.
Alresford is a beautiful Georgian Town sporting a plethora of fine colour-washed homes and an extensive range of shops retailing items such as design home interiors, gifts, crafts, food and wine. There is also a thriving café culture supported by a host of eateries, pubs and hotels, together with convenience stores, traditional Butchers, Fishmongers, Fruit and Veg. Bank, Pharmacies, Health and Beauty, Pet Shop and Dry Cleaners.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67269103.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALR180270. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charters Estate Agents Ltd, Alresford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.