2 bedroom apartment for saleAshurst Road, Portsmouth, Hampshire
- 2 bedroom first floor flat with balcony
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Modern fitted bathroom
- No forward chain
- Viewing recommended
- EPC energy rating C (75)
The perfect opportunity for all the first time buyers or even investment buyers out there to get their hands on a fantastic flat in a location which is close to all your wants and needs.
Situated down a tree lined road you will find this two double bedroom flat which has had all the biggest expenses done in the past few years so all it needs is a lick of paint to decorate to your own taste and potentially a few new carpets.
The flat is close to lots of public transport and even Cosham train station is within walking distance so if you fancy a day out in London you can be in Waterloo in slightly over an hour door to door.
The ideal flat if you are starting out or looking something to rent to a tenant.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 14'6 x 13'9 (4.42m x 4.19m)
- Kitchen: 10'2 x 9'2 (3.10m x 2.80m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'0 x 8'7 (4.27m x 2.62m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'9 x 10'3 (4.19m x 3.13m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67269365.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 41630601. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.