5 bedroom detached house for saleBearstone Road, Norton-In-Hales
- Exciting Development of Bespoke Luxury Homes
- Picturesque Rural Village Location with Fabulous Views
- Energy Efficient Kingspan TEC Building System
- Ground Source District Heating System
- High Specification Fixtures & Fittings
- Private Road Development
- Early Reservation Recommended
A truly unique opportunity to purchase a stunning bespoke designed prestige home built using high performance Kingspan TEK building system and ground source heat pump for optimum efficiency. This impressive, community friendly development will consist of fourteen luxury dwellings which includes four, five and six bedroom detached houses along with three and four bedroom semi detached houses. The site is situated on the north eastern fringe of Norton in Hales beyond the established settlement boundary of the village. Norton in Hales is a desirable and picturesque village situated in North Shropshire approximately three miles to the north of the A53 between the town of Market Drayton and Woore. Local amenities include a village green along with Tennis courts, Cricket club and Bowling green, the charming Hinds Head pub, Norman St Chad's Church of England Parish Church and Norton in Hales Church of England Primary School. There are open agricultural fields to the north east of the site and the south boundary adjoins residential property to the west on Bearstone Road. To the east there are far reaching country views.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7952540. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Follwells Ltd , Market Drayton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.