2 bedroom terraced house for saleCranborne Road, Wavertree, Liverpool, L15
- A Mid Terraced Property
- Popular Residential Location
- A Wealth Of Local Amenities
- Well Planned Accommodation
- Reception Hall
- Open Plan Lounge & Dining Room
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Generous Family Bathroom
- Energy Rating E
Sutton Kersh are delighted to offer for sale this mid terraced property situated in this popular residential location. The property itself is in need of some modernisation and offers well planned accommodation over two floors briefly comprising, reception hall, open plan lounge and dining room and kitchen to the ground floor. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a generous family bathroom. The property benefits from double glazing. Externally there is a walled and gated rear yard. Offered with no onward chain and a viewing is highly recommended.
Fitted with a UPVC door, security alarm system, wood effect laminate flooring. Glass panelled timber door to:
Spindle staircase to first floor, coved ceiling, picture rail, dado rail, central heating radiator, carpeted flooring.
4m x 3.36m
Fitted with a double glazed bay window, gas feature fireplace with over mantle, coved ceiling and ceiling rose, dado rail and carpeted flooring.
3.43m x 3.39m
Fitted with a double glazed window to the rear, gas feature fireplace, coved ceiling and ceiling rose, central heating radiator.
2.65m x 2.3m
Fitted with a range of base, wall and drawer units with complementary work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink unit, space for a fridge freezer, plumbing for a washing machine, gas cooker point, wall mounted boiler, double glazed window. UPVC door offering access to the rear yard.
First Floor Landing:
Access to roof void, carpeted flooring.
4.58m x 3.46m
Fitted with two double glazed windows, central heating radiator, coved ceiling, carpeted flooring.
3.44m x 2.78m
Fitted with a double glazed window, built-in wardrobes, central heating radiator, carpeted flooring.
2.67m x 2.32m
Panelled bath with over head shower and glazed screen, low level WC, vanity cupboard incorporating wash basin, cupboard housing water tank, central heating radiator.
Walled and gated rear yard.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67272793.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ART180877. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sutton Kersh, Allerton & South Liverpool Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.