3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChurch Road, Smithills, Bolton
- Fantastic semi detached property that has been stylishly designed and has the wow factor
- Ideal buy for first time buyers and growing families in this excellent residential area of Smithills with potential for further extension
- Hallway leads to the living room which has a bay window, built in storage to the coving and window seating
- Heart of the home is the superb rear space which makes the perfect family room with space for living / dining and stylish kitchen with integrated appliances
- Vaulted ceiling fills the family room with natural light and this space also benefits from a WC / Cloaks and double doors which open out to the garden
- First floor landing leads to three bedrooms and two of them have built in wardrobes
- Four piece bathroom suite in white with freestanding bath and separate shower cubicle
- Detached garage with up n over door and long driveway which runs down the side of the property
- Rear enclosed south facing garden that has an area of decking, lawn with bordering plants and shrubs and further area of decking, great space for entertaining, pets and children
- Well located for good schools, amenities, transport links and access towards the M61 motorway junction - Viewings Advised
Superb semi detached property in the ever popular area of Smithills that has been upgraded and designed by the current owners to create a wonderful home. The rear space is over 23ft in length and offers a family room with living / dining / kitchen all in one space with a fabulous vaulted ceiling ceiling to fill the space with natural light. Offering a real wow factor this property is well presented and decorated in neutral tones. There is space at the side to extend if required.
Spread across two floors the property briefly comprises of, to the ground floor, Hallway, Living room to the front with bay window, shelving to the alcoves and stylish window seating. The rear large space has a WC / Cloaks and is fitted with a modern kitchen that is approx two years old and fitted with a Belfast sink and integrated appliances. There is a central unit in this space with further storage, an area for dining and area for living. Double doors open out to the garden and this space is ideal for children and entertaining. To the first floor the landing leads to three bedrooms, two of which are double in size. The master has built in wardrobes, a bay window and the second also has built in wardrobes. A modern four piece bathroom suite completes the layout with a freestanding bath and separate shower cubicle.
To the rear the garden enjoys the sunshine throughout the day and has an area of decking to sit out. The rest of the garden is mainly lawned and bordered with plants and shrubs, an area of flags makes an ideal place to sit at the bottom of the garden. The detached garage is fitted with an up n over door and has a driveway which runs down the full length of the property offering off road parking for several cars. Benefiting from a gas central heating system, double glazing and alarm. Well located in a very popular area of Bolton with excellent schools and amenities.
Ground Floor -
Hallway - Door with letterbox that opens into the hallway with windows either side to fill the space with natural light. Fitted with wood effect laminate flooring. Radiator. Ceiling light. Power and light points. Under stairs storage cupboard. Stairs to the first floor. Door to the Living Room and further door to the spacious kitchen with family and dining area.
Living Room - 3.53m x 3.45m (11'7 x 11'4) - Double glazed bay window to the front with built in cushioned seat. Fitted with carpet. Ceiling light. Power and light points. Radiator. Shelving and storage cupboards built into the alcoves.
Kitchen / Family / Sitting & Dining Room - 7.04m x 5.49m narrows to 3.38m (23'1 x 18'0 narrow - A superb rear open plan space that has room for dining, a further sitting area and stylish kitchen that is only two and a half years old. The ceiling has been vaulted and fitted with glass to fill this space with natural light. Door to the WC / Cloaks.
Kitchen - Stylish and modern range of wall and base units with Belfast sink, mixer tap and space for impressive range cooker with extractor fan. (Currently fitted with a SMEG range cooker with six gas hobs and impressive extractor fan) Available by separate negotiation. Integrated fridge and freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated washing machine. Tiled to splash back areas. Power and light points. Fitted with wood effect laminate flooring. Central island with further storage and wooden work surfaces. Spotlights. Two double glazed windows to the rear and side elevation with fitted wooden blinds.
Sitting & Dining Area - Double glazed double doors open to the rear garden. Fitted with wood effect laminate flooring. Ceiling light. Power and light points. TV point. Two radiators.
Wc / Cloaks - 1.27m x 0.94m (4'2 x 3'1) - Fitted with a two piece suite in white that comprises of WC and wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap. Tiled to splash back areas. Ceiling light. Tiled floor. Frosted double glazed window to the side elevation.
First Floor -
Landing - Frosted double glazed window to the side elevation. Fitted with carpet. Power and light points. Built in storage cupboard. Doors to all three bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One - 3.78m x 2.95m (12'5 x 9'8) - Double sized bedroom with double glazed bay window to the front elevation. Fitted with carpet. Ceiling light. Radiator. Power and light points. Built in sliding door wardrobes.
Bedroom Two - 3.63m x 2.74m (11'11 x 9'0) - Double sized bedroom with double glazed window to the rear elevation. Fitted with carpet. Ceiling light. Radiator. Power and light points. Built in sliding door wardrobes and further built in storage wardrobe.
Bedroom Three - 2.64m x 1.73m (8'8 x 5'8) - Bedroom with double glazed window to the front elevation. Fitted with vinyl flooring with a wood effect style. Ceiling light. Radiator. Power and light points.
Bathroom - 2.46m x 1.80m (8'1 x 5'11) - Superb four piece bathroom suite in white that comprises of WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, free standing bath with central mixer tap and shower attachment. There is a shower cubicle also. Fully tiled walls and flooring. Heated towel rail. Spotlights. Extractor fan. Mirror with light.
Detached Garage & Driveway - Garage with an up n over door. Power. Currently fitted with shelving. The driveway runs down the side of the property to the garage.
Garden - Enclosed rear garden that enjoys a south facing aspect and is mainly lawned with bordering plants and shrubs. From the double doors there is an area of decking and fencing which has a gate which opens to the lawn. This area leads over to the garage. To the bottom of the garden area is an area of flags which is an ideal seating area. A great space in which to entertain and for pets and children.
Further Details - The property is LEASEHOLD. Ground rent is approx £4.00 per annum.
Council Tax Band - C (Bolton Council Tax)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67274866.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28157044. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOVUNO LIMITED, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.