3 bedroom detached house for saleFuntington, Chichester, West Sussex
- Entrance Hall
- Sitting Room, Dining Room
- Ground Floor Bedroom, Ground Floor Shower Room
- Utility Room
- Kitchen, Breakfast Room
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite Bathroom
- 2nd Bedroom with En-Suite Bathroom
- Study/Store Room
- Long Gated Driveway, Garage & Parking
- Pretty Walled Gardens
Discreetly tucked away in the heart of the village of Funtington, Gate Lodge is a detached property that can be found at the end of a long gated driveway nestling behind Funtington Hall The property offers comfortable accommodation benefitting from two main reception rooms, a kitchen with adjoining breakfast room which provides access out on to the pretty walled garden, a ground floor bedroom and shower room.
On the first floor there are two bedroom suites and a further box room which could be used as a study.
Outside there is a long gravelled driveway leading to an area of parking and garage and at the rear of the property there is an attractive walled garden providing an excellent degree of privacy. The property would ideally suit those looking to downsize or perhaps seeking a second home in this much sought after village.
Funtington is one of the most popular villages in the area within convenient travelling distance of Chichester and lying close to the foot of the South Downs. This is a thriving village community with a 13th century parish church, farm shop, public house and there is also a well-known restaurant within the village itself. The neighbouring village of West Ashling has a primary school and there is an excellent organic butchers at Adsdean. The surrounding countryside of the South Downs National Park provides many opportunities for walking, riding and mountain biking. Chichester Harbour and the historic sailing village of Bosham are some 4 miles away and the waters of The Solent and Chichester Harbour provide some of the best sailing facilities within easy reach of London. Nearby Goodwood is internationally known for its horse racing and also provides a country club and golf course in addition to playing host to the annual Festival of Speed and the September Revival meeting at its historic motor circuit. Mainline stations at Chichester and Havant provide regular services to London Victoria and Waterloo respectively and services to both Gatwick and Southampton Airports.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67275758.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHI170271. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.