3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBulmer Road, Sudbury
- Three bedroom family home
- Ground Floor cloakroom
- Help to buy available
- Open meadow views to selected plots
- Conveniently situated for access to local amenities
- Part exchange available *T&C's apply
***DEVELOPERS ARE OFFERING BUYERS THE CHANCE OF A LIFETIME WITH THIS PLOT...*** MOVE IN TO YOUR DREAM HOME BEFORE CHRISTMAS!*** READY TO MOVE STRAIGHT IN TO *** ***DO NOT MISS OUT***
A three bedroom semi detached property forming part of the Ballingdon Meadows development, a mix of two and three bedroom homes with a communal landscaped shared open space situated close to Sudbury's water meadows and a convenient walk from all that Sudbury has to offer.
*Multi lock part glazed doors with chrome furnishings
*Outside front courtesy light with motion sensor
*UPVC double glazed windows with security locks
*Suffolk style white painted internal doors with chrome furnishings
*Internal walls finished in soft white
*White gloss finish to moulded skirtings and architraves
*Gas fired central heating to radiators
*Mains powered doorbell
*Mains operated smoke detectors
*TV points to living room and master bedroom
*Rear garden enclosed by timber fencing
*Timber deck and turfed rear lawn
*Outside lights and tap
*Carpets fitted to living rooms and bedrooms
Lounge 17' 9" x 11' 11" ( 5.41m x 3.63m )
Kitchen 14' 2" x 10' 6" ( 4.32m x 3.20m )
*Individually designed fitted kitchens with contemporary units
*Stainless steel one and a half bowl sink units which chrome monobloc mixer tap
*Bosch electric hob and stainless steel extractor
*Bosch electric single oven
*Plumbing provided for washing machine and dishwasher
*Upstands to worktops
*Recessed downlights to ceiling
*Ceramic floor tiling
Bedroom One 17' 8" reducing to 13' 3" x 9' 5" ( 5.38m reducing to 13' 3" x 2.87m )
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 9' 2" ( 3.00m x 2.79m )
Bedroom Three 12' x 7' 5" ( 3.66m x 2.26m )
Photography may be of the general development and not of this specific plot and is provided for guidance purposes only.
Help To Buy
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The Government lends you between 10% and 20% of the cost of your new-build home, so that you'll only need a 5% cash deposit and 75% mortgage to make up the rest.
All types of buyer could benefit from the Government-backed Help to Buy Equity Scheme, whether you are an existing homeowner or a first time buyer.
With no repayments on the loan for the first five years of owning your home, this allows you to take advantage of better interest rates and assists your move on to or up the housing ladder. The loan is paid back either at the end of the mortgage term, or when the property is sold.
COULD YOU BE ELIGIBLE?
If you can answer yes to the following points you may eligible:
1. If the purchase price is less than £600,000
2. You have no interest in any other properties abroad or in the UK, or will not have on completion
3. You have a deposit of 5% or more
*All loans are subject to availability, status and require a financial assessment in accordance with the Homes and Communities Agency guidelines.
Help to Buy is designed to provide affordable long term home ownership with reduced income multiples.
Further information can be found on along with their contact information.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUD107599. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sudbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.