2 bedroom apartment for saleNew Providence Wharf, Fairmont Avenue, London, E14
- Two bedroom premier apartment
- 3rd floor, c.1238 sq ft
- Parking included
- Direct view Thames, O2 and Canary Wharf views
- Wrap around balcony
- Resident facilities inc. concierge, valet parking & gym
- Walking distance to Canary Wharf
- Close to both Blackwall and East India DLR stations
Direct River Thames and O2 views from this premier two bedroom apartment, located on the 3rd floor of New Providence Wharf, with parking, boasts some of the best views in the development, with 180 degree River Thames, O2 and Canary Wharf vistas. One of the most sought after designs in New Providence Wharf, the fully air conditioned apartment comprises a semi open plan kitchen / living room with floor to ceiling windows, utility room, two double bedrooms, a main bathroom, separate W/C and ensuite. This breathtaking apartment is positioned directly on the river allowing for stylish riverfront entertaining in front of the O2 on the generous wrap around balcony.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2342895. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JOHNS&CO, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.