4 bedroom town house for saleHead Way, Sudbury
Offers in Excess of
- Four bedrooms
- En-suite to master
- Garage and Parking
- Large lounge and separate Dining room
- Well Presented
- No onward chain
One of only two homes of this design in this popular development, Corner House offers and abundance of bright and airy accommodation spread over three floors and is presented to an impeccable standard throughout and benefits from en-suite to master, garage and parking. NO ONWARD CHAIN
Sudbury has a wide range of amenities including various sports clubs, the renowned Quay Theatre, a twice weekly market, leisure facilities, pubs and restaurants as well as wonderful walks across the riverside meadows and surrounding countryside. The branch line railway station connecting to the main line at Marks Tey gives links to London Liverpool Street in about 1 hour 20 minutes. Sudbury lies 14 miles to the north of Colchester, 14 miles to the south of Bury St Edmunds and there is easy access from the town via Halstead/Braintree to the A120, M11 and Stansted airport.
Door to front aspect and double glazed window to side aspect. Tiled flooring. Storage cupboard, Stairs rising to first floor.
Double glazed window to side aspect. Suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin. Radiator.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 15' x 14' 11" ( 4.57m x 4.55m )
Double glazed windows to side and rear aspects and double glazed window leading to sun room. Fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall and base units over areas of work surface. Sink and drainer unit with one and a half bowl. Rangemaster oven. Space for breakfast island and appliances. Radiator. Opening onto:-
Dining Room 12' 9" x 8' 6" ( 3.89m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Fireplace with freestanding gas fire. Radiator.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising from entrance hall and stairs leading to second floor. Radiator, airing cupboard. Doors leading to master bedroom and:-
Lounge 15' x 12' 6" max ( 4.57m x 3.81m max )
Double glazed windows to rear and side aspects and double glazed French doors to rear aspect with juliette balcony. Electric fire and two radiators.
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 11' ( 3.86m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to front aspect overlooking small area of grassland. Built in double wardrobes. Feature fireplace with surround.
Double glazed window to side aspect. Suite comprising low level WC, vanity wash hand basin and double width shower cubicle. Extractor fan, shaver point and radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side aspect. Large storage cupboard. Doors leading to:-
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to front aspect overlooking small greensward. Double built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 2" x 8' 3" max ( 3.40m x 2.51m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Currently set out as a dressing room with two fitted double wardrobes. Access to part boarded loft via ladder.
Bedroom Four 8' 8" x 6' 6" ( 2.64m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to side aspect. Radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect. Suite comprising low level WC, wash hand basin and p-shaped bath with mixer tap and shower over. Shaver point, heated towel rail and extractor fan.
Front Of The Property
A block paved driveway provides off road parking and leads to the garage. Power point. Hedgerow to front.
Country Style Rear Garden
The rear garden has a small artificial lawn with a side gate, outside lights and power point. Enclosed by wall to rear and side aspects.
Up and over doors. Electricity connected. Pitched roof.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67278390.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
- Sudbury (1.2 mi)
Nearest schoolsUse the school checker
BroadbandShow average broadband speed at this postcode Average broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Compare broadband deals
MortgagesCheck mortgage affordability
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Sudbury (1.2 mi)
To view this property or request more details, contact:
There are no nearby secondary schools found.
Due to the frequency with which Inspection bodies, such as Ofsted, provide us with updates, there could be a delay of up to 8 weeks between a rating being updated and it being displayed on Rightmove. This data is provided for informational purposes only and Rightmove plc does not accept any liability for decisions based on this data. The data is sourced from Experian and contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. Experian does not accept responsibility for any inference or conclusion derived from the data by third parties.
Disclaimer - Property reference SUD107611. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sudbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.