2 bedroom detached house for saleDallwood Way, Braintree
- Two Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Excellent Transport Routes
- En Suite to Master Bedroom
- Close to Local Amenities
- Garage and Driveway
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
**GUIDE PRICE £350,000 - £375,000** Located close to local amenities and offering excellent transport routes this two double bedroom detached bungalow is ideally positioned and has maintained to a very good standard.
The accommodation comprises; hallway, lounge, kitchen, dining room/bedroom three, conservatory, two double bedrooms, en suite to master and family shower room. Also benefitting from a low maintenance rear garden, driveway and garage, double glazing and central heating.
Double glazed door to front, radiator, doors to;
Lounge 15' 5" x 9' 10" ( 4.70m x 3.00m )
Double glazed French doors opening onto conservatory, feature fire place, radiator.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 8' 10" ( 3.58m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to rear, range of wall and base units with rolled edge work surfaces incorporating sink and drainer, integrated electric oven and hob with extractor hood hood over, plumbing for washing machine, fridge/freezer to remain, washing machine to remain, recently fitted Worchester gas boiler, inset spot lights to ceiling.
Conservatory 9' 7" x 9' 4" ( 2.92m x 2.84m )
UPVC sealed unit with windows to all sides and door to rear garden, wall mounted heater.
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 10' 8" ( 3.53m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, door to:
Double glazed window to side, walk in shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level WC, heated towel rail, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 8' 1" ( 3.91m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' x 7' 8" ( 2.44m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to side, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Double glazed window to side, double walk in shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin units under, further built in units, low level WC, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
Landscaped rear garden with a paved patio seating area, the lawn is laid to astro turf for easy maintenance, flower beds, shed to remain, gated access to the front.
Garage with electric door, power and light connected and courtesy door to rear garden. Block paved driveway.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67278588.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTR105482. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Braintree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.