3 bedroom detached house for saleHemerdon, Devon
Sold by Us
- Three Bedroom Detached Character Cottage
- Popular Village Location
- Character Features Throughout
- Lounge, Kitchen/Breakfast Room & Study
- Downstairs WC
- Bathroom & En-suite
- Off Road Parking For 2 Cars
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Cottage Garden
PROPERTY DESCRIPTION Built in the early 1800's this detached character cottage sits in the heart of Hemerdon village, which has always been a sought after location, giving you that village lifestyle, whilst only being 5 minutes away from the town of Plympton.
The property boasts character features throughout, which include; flagstone flooring, feature fireplace, wood burner, Rayburn, exposed beams, exposed stone walls and more! The decor is neutral, light and very much in keeping with the cottage.
As you enter the property you come into the spacious hallway (used as a dining room in the past). From the hallway you have door access to the lounge, downstairs cloakroom, study and the kitchen/breakfast room. Upstairs you have the three bedrooms, en-suite shower room and the bathroom; complete with ornate bath tub.
Externally the property has an enclosed, attractive cottage garden, very much in keeping again with the property's character and location. The property backs onto farmland, which gives some lovely views. There is also driveway parking for two cars.
AREA DESCRIPTION Hemerdon is a popular village on the outskirts of Plympton, a small community that centres around the Miners Arms Pub and Restaurant. Plympton (the nearest town) offers easy access to the A38 with its links to Bristol and London beyond. The town centre of Plympton has some large high street chains such as Boots and Peacocks as well as smaller independent boutiques offering all the day to day amenities you would expect with Tesco and Sainsbury just a short drive away.
There are two well known comprehensive schools as well as eight primary and junior schools, local swimming pool, fitness centre along with tennis, cricket and crown green bowling clubs, all within walking distance of the town centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67279532.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100198012724. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Maitlands , Plympton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.