3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBirchfield Road, Stourbridge
- EXTENDED AND RENOVATED THROUGHOUT
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- TRADITIONAL FEATURES
- LARGE LOUNGE WITH THROUGH DINER
- LARGE FITTED KITCHEN
- MODERN FOUR PEICE SUITE FAMILY BATHROOM
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- BEAUTIFULLY MAINTAINED REAR GARDEN
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
YOPA PROUDLY PRESENTS THIS IMMACULATE THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME. COMPLETED WITH TRADITIONAL FEATURES AND MODERN INTERIOR THE HOME IS DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS AND VIEWINGS ARE HIGHLY ADVISED. LOCATED IN POPULAR STOURBIRDGE AND CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES.
To the front of this family home is a beautifully presented front garden and an oak veneer front door for access. A good sized hallway allows access to the ground floor and stairs to the first floor. The large lounge provides plenty of living space and is completed with modern décor and features the traditional oak beams to give a homely feel. Two large velux skylights in the through diner provide plenty of natural lighting making a great entertaining space. Double door patios from the lounge open out onto the garden area. The fitted kitchen has been renovated and completed with a modern look. The solid light ash wooden doors and composite with quartz work surface compliment the lounge interior and provide a fresh, modern look. The kitchen is also completed with double patio doors for access to the garden area.
For convenience the utility room includes the combi boiler, plumbing for appliances and a WC with wash basin.
To the first floor of the property the hallway has an additional benefit of a walk in wardrobe. The family bathroom is completed with a white four piece suite including a bathtub, shower cubicle, wash basin and WC. Two bedrooms are good sized with plenty of space for double beds and storage with large windows providing plenty of natural lighting giving the rooms an airy feel. The third bedroom has space for a single bed and storage, all completed with neutral décor.
The rear garden is an excellent space for entertaining. With access from the lounge and kitchen the garden comprises of a paved area with plenty of space. Upon a higher level is a decking area with space for seating and beautifully presented gravel and lawn with areas for gardening. For convenience is a large shed for storage area and security lighting for safety plus double external plug socket and outside tap
Close to local amenities this home is in the heart of Stourbridge with Stevens Park nearby and popular surrounding areas such as Halesowen.
Lounge 16'66 x 20'14
Lounge extension- 21'84 x 8'08
Kitchen - 9'31 x 13'45
WC - 6'06 x 5'38
Hallway- 5'94 x 8'04
Landing - 6'54 x 25'67
Bedroom 2 - 10'13 x 13'56
Bedroom 3 - 7'33 x 10'96
Bedroom 1 extension - 12'50 x 8'14
Bathroom - 5'61 x 10'87
EPC Rating 'D'
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 23863. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.