4 bedroom detached house for saleManor House Close, Eaton Socon, St. Neots, Cambridgeshire, PE19
- *IDYLLIC CUL DE SAC LOCATION
- *BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- *FOUR BEDROOMS & TWO BATHROOMS
- *THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
- *LARGE CONSERVATORY
- *KITCHEN BREAKFAST ROOM & AGA
- *WALK IN PANTRY
- *CLOAKROOM/ UTILITY
- *EN SUITE BATHROOM
- *LARGE PART WALLED GARDEN
**This beautifully presented FOUR BEDROOM detached family home located within a small cul de sac and excellent location, close to the St Mary's Church** Having been UPGRADED in recent years with modern bathrooms, re fitted kitchen and a walk in pantry, it depicts QUALITY throughout. A SPACIOUS entrance hallway serves THREE main reception rooms and offers a large conservatory with GARDEN VIEWS. Outside benefits a well kept mature garden with green house, part walled, and the frontage has a DOUBLE WIDTH driveway and DOUBLE GARAGE.
Viewings are highly recommended and can be arranged by contacting Giggs and Company on telephone number 01480 276888.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67281010.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHS180016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Giggs & Company - Signature Homes, St. Neots. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.