4 bedroom detached house for saleBirchway, Heswall, Wirral, CH60 3SX
- Prestige Detached Home
- Four Bedroom Accommodation
- Three Separate Reception Rooms
- Superb, Finely Detailed Fitted Kitchen
- Well Designed Bathroom & Ensuite Facilities
- Ample Forecourt & Gardens to Rear
- EPC Rating: D
Hunters are delighted to offer this beautifully appointed extended four bedroom detached family home set in a favoured location in the prestigious area of Gayton.
The property offers vast amounts of living space, this home must be viewed to be fully appreciated. Leading to the property entrance is a large block paved in out driveway providing ample off road multi vehicle parking. The internal accommodation briefly comprises a reception hall, cloakroom, extended lounge with feature log burner, office, combined living room with dining and sitting areas. Further separate sitting room.
At the heart of this home sits the impressive kitchen, fitted to high standard with granite work surfaces, centre island, integrated appliances and utility room off. The first floor boasts a master suite with dressing area and ensuite bathroom, three further good sized bedrooms and the family bathroom.
This property also benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and a private sunny rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with well established borders. Block paved front forecourt providing ample off road parking also leading to integral garage.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67281016.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HERSP99310843. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Heswall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.