3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePaddock Drive, Bembridge
- Sought After Village Location
- Quiet Cul-de-Sac with Direct Access to the Beach
- Immaculately Presented Throughout with Sea Views
- Stylish Modern Conservatory
- Off Road Parking Plus Garage
- Enclosed Picturesque Garden
Paddock Drive is a wide, pleasant road which culminates in a slipway directly onto the beach. That may be why it is a sought location by families, beach lovers and walkers who have direct access to the coastal path. As you turn into the road you can see and hear the sea. Within a few moments' walk are both the well-known Crab and Lobster pub and leisure and sporting facilities. This charming property has been a loving home to the current owners for over 12 years.
The property offers both spacious and flexible accommodation and would suit a variety of people from those looking for a family home with access to the local Ofsted outstanding rated primary school, through to those looking to make a permanent move to the Island or even as a holiday home with rental potential.
Accommodation comprises large entrance hall, sun drenched sitting room with sea views, large kitchen/diner with walk in larder. Modern style conservatory with direct access through to the garage with light and power. Downstairs WC
First floor comprises 3 good size family bedrooms, with glorious sea views from bedroom 1 & 3 (and lounge) large family bathroom with both bath and separate walk in shower. The property boasts plenty of storage facilities to included partly boarded loft and eve's storage.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate both the location of the property with proximity to the local beach and the spacious accommodation on offer.
KITCHEN/DINER 20' 07" x 13' 10" (6.27m x 4.22m)
LOUNGE 20' 03" x 11' 05" (6.17m x 3.48m)
HALLWAY 9' 00" x 4' 00" (2.74m x 1.22m)
CONSERVATORY 10' 00" x 10' 00" (3.05m x 3.05m)
WC 4' 00" x 3' 00" (1.22m x 0.91m)
BEDROOM 1 12' 06" x 10' 00" (3.81m x 3.05m)
BEDROOM 2 11' 00" x 8' 00" (3.35m x 2.44m)
BEDROOM 3 12' 08" x 7' 06" (3.86m x 2.29m)
BATHROOM 8' 04" x 8' 06" (2.54m x 2.59m)
GARAGE 17' 08" x 8' 07" (5.38m x 2.62m)
OUTSIDE Ample off road parking for several cars plus single garage. The front garden is mainly laid to lawn with a small variety of mature shrubs and bushes. Side gated access to a delightful enclosed rear garden. Lawned garden, patio and a large collection of mature planting and shrubs.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67284068.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101276027276. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hose Rhodes Dickson, Bembridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.