1 bedroom apartment for saleVictoria Street, Portsmouth, Hampshire
- 1 bedroom second floor flat
- Modern condition throughout
- Double glazed and gas central heating
- Ideal investment opportunity
- No forward chain
- EPC energy rating C (79)
What a fantastic opportunity to own this lovely one bedroom second floor flat located in the very heart of Portsmouth city. Within walking distance to bus routes and train stations the flat would be ideal for anyone who is reliant upon public transport to get to work or even someone who loves a day out away from where they live.
The property is located on the second floor of the building and is accessible via a security entrance system, with additional storage areas where you are able to keep things which you don’t want to store inside the flat like bikes.
Within a short walk you have both Sainsbury’s and also Commercial Road so whether you are shopping for your day to day grocery needs or picking up a new outfit for a night out you can be at your destination within a little over 5 minutes.
The current owners of the property have it rented and have had the same tenant since day one. If you are looking to buy a property as a buy to let investment then the current tenant has expressed an interest in staying at the property so it can be bought as a going concern.
What the Owner says:
We have owned the property here in Troubridge Court for around three years and it has served us fantastically as the investment that it was purchased for. We have had the same tenant in there for a while now and he looks after the flat brilliantly, he would like to stay on so if anyone wants an investment they would be getting a great flat and a great tenant.
The location of the property is ideal as it's so close to everything you could want or need.
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen: 11'5 x 8'9 (3.48m x 2.67m)
- Lounge: 15'3 x 11'10 (4.65m x 3.61m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'10 x 11'1 (3.61m x 3.38m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67286855.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 41630862. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.