2 bedroom apartment for saleHighfield Court Apartments, Aylsham Drive, Ickenham, UB10
- 1 or 2 bedroom apartments
- Situated within Highfield Court
- 40% London Help to Buy available
- High specification throughout
- Move in for christmas
- Apartments with balconies
- Under-croft secure parking
- West Ruislip Station 5 minutes walk away
- 10 year 'NHBC' insurance policy and warranty
London Help to Buy available.
A selection of brand new homes in a wide choice of styles and a 5 minute walk away to West Ruislip Station - Zone 5. Each home offers a high specification modern design in a relaxed, well-connected location and are due to be ready for completion by christmas 2017. 1 or 2 bedroom apartments are available and are to be included with the 40% London Help to buy Scheme with just 5% deposit.
Development - Highfield Court offers a stunning assortment of brand new homes in a wide choice of styles and all in walking distance of two tube stations.
Ickenham village local shopping parade is a stroll away and offers local convenience stores, coffee shops, a post office and library. Waitrose supermarket is nearby and a selection of traditional pubs all within walking distance offer award winning ales and beer gardens. Ickenham is home to Cricket and Rugby clubs, as well as the Swakeleys Tennis Club, with Hillingdon Sports and Leisure Complex just two miles away.
Apartments - A collection of 1 or 2 bedroom apartments completed to a high specification modern design, offering flexible living space and balconies to further extend and enjoy the outside space.
Each apartment will include integrated Nobilia kitchens, wall hung sanitary ware, laundry cupboards, ceramic floors to bathrooms and kitchen and carpets throughout. There will also be under-croft secure parking available for residents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67291136.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27047632. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coopers, Ickenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.