3 bedroom terraced house for saleBarnsley Road, Moorends, Doncaster
- Ideal Investment / First Time Purchase
- Mid Terrace House
- Kitchen Diner
- Three Bedrooms
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- VIEWING ADVISED
A WELL PROPORTIONED THREE BEDROOM MIDTERRACE HOUSE with entrance lobby, lounge with patio door to a conservatory, kitchen diner, large bathroom, gas central heating, double glazing, forecourt and generous rear garden. NO UPWARD CHAIN.
Thorne & Moorends are excellently situated for the commuter with M18, M180 & M62 motorway access all located within close proximity opening up Doncaster, Sheffield, Leeds and Hull to name but a few. Offering a variety of day to day shopping facilities in the town centre together with high street banks, health centre, variety of primary schools and Trinity Academy school.
So if it's a round of golf you're looking for, fishing lakes, leisurely stroll along the canal, leisure centre, exploring the Thorne Moors, regular bus services and two train stations then look no further.
PVCu entrance door with double glazed panel, stairs to the first floor and door to the lounge.
Lounge 17' 5" x 12' 6" max width plus recess ( 5.31m x 3.81m max width plus recess )
Fitted with a double glazed window to the front, coving to ceiling and two radiators. The lounge features fire surround and double glazed patio doors to the conservatory. An understairs cupboard with electric meter.
Kitchen / Diner 16' 2" x 7' 5" ( 4.93m x 2.26m )
There is a double glazed window to the rear and a pair of French doors opening into the rear garden. The fitted kitchen comprises; maple finished wall and base cupboards, maple effect work surfaces inset asterite sink and drainer. Gas hob, electric cooker point, cooker hood above and tiled splashbacks. Plumbing for washing machine and radiator.
Double glazed windows to the rear and side. PVCu construction with polycarbonate roof and sliding patio door.
Loft access and linen cupboard.
Bedroom One 14' 3" x 8' 4" max room dimensions ( 4.34m x 2.54m max room dimensions )
Having a double glazed window to the rear, radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 7' 2" max dimensions ( 3.45m x 2.18m max dimensions )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 7' 8" max dimensions ( 2.59m x 2.34m max dimensions )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator and cupboard.
Having a double glazed window to the front the partially tiled bathroom comprises; bath with mixer taps, shower and glass screen over, wash hand basin and low level flush W.C. Radiator.
Pebbled forecourt and pedestrian access with ginnel shared with No.77 Barnsley Road.
Concrete patio area with lawn beyond.
Council Tax Band A
The gas central heating combi boiler has been removed for security reasons but will be refitted prior to completion of a sale.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67291847.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THN103253. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.