3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleMoss Lea, Tarleton, Preston
- Immaculately Presented True Bungalow
- Quiet Location within Tarleton Village
- Three Bedrooms
- Driveway Providing Off Road Parking
- Detached Single Garage
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room
- Garden with Large Decked Area & Patio
- Viewings Highly Recommended
MovingWorks proudly offer For Sale a beautifully presented true bungalow located on the quiet, residential street of Moss Lea, Tarleton. Nestled into the heart of the village, Moss Lea boasts an immaculate finish throughout with the accommodation briefly comprising; lounge, open plan kitchen/dining room, three bedrooms and a bathroom whilst externally there are front and rear gardens, detached garage and a driveway providing ample off road parking. Viewings are highly recommended and MovingWorks politely ask you to contact the office before viewing internally or externally.
16' 4'' x 11' 3'' (4.98m x 3.42m)
(measured into bow window). Feature living flame gas fire with decorative surround and inset lighting. Bow window to front. Laminate floor.
Open Plan Kitchen
10' 8'' x 10' 4'' (3.24m x 3.14m)
An excellent range of eye and low level units incorporating a ceramic sink and drainer unit. Integrated appliances include; electric oven, induction hob, fridge and freezer. Part tiled walls. Window to side.
10' 8'' x 8' 6'' (3.26m x 2.60m)
Open plan to the Kitchen. French doors to rear and door to side. Views overlooking the garden.
11' 3'' x 10' 11'' (3.42m x 3.33m)
Fitted wardrobes and dresser unit. French doors to rear.
10' 8'' x 9' 11'' (3.25m x 3.02m)
Feature window to side and window to front. Laminate floor.
7' 6'' x 7' 0'' (2.28m x 2.13m)
Window to side. Laminate floor.
7' 3'' x 6' 11'' (2.20m x 2.10m)
Three piece suite comprising shower cubicle, vanity units wash hand basin and low level wc. Feature heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls and floor. Window to side.
The front and rear gardens host an array of well maintained plants and shrubs with the rear garden boasting a spacious decked area with feature inset lighting and a patio area. A driveway provides ample off road parking and leads to a detached single garage with an electric, remote controlled door. There is a small potting area to the rear of the garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67292716.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9043728. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving Works, Longton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.