2 bedroom apartment for saleWandle Road, South Croydon, Surrey, CR0
This 2 double bedroom apartment is located on 6th floor of the development known as 'Vertex'.
Located within walking distance of East Croydon station, this 'secure by design' development is an ideal home or investment property.
Number of years remaining on the lease: 127 years from March 2013
Ground rent: £ 350 per annum
Service charge: £ 2,700 per annum (approximate)
Size: 816 sqft
The apartment benefits from the following:
* Two double bedrooms
* Master bedroom benefits from an en suite shower room as well as a fitted mirrored wardrobe
* Family bathroom with shower over bath
* Open plan kitchen/living area with private step out balcony
* Integrated appliances (oven/hob, fridge/freezer) and free standing washer/dryer and dishwasher
* Utility cupboard/ storage space
* Wi fi enabled
* Secure video entry phone system
* Fire sprinklers throughout
* Fob controlled access systems
* Access to 3 communal terraces
* Outstanding contemporary interior specification
* CCTV in the communal areas
* Located on the 6th floor
* Accessible by 2 lifts and stair core
* Concierge service
* Secure bicycle storage
* Click and collect lockers
* EPC rating- B
* No upper chain
* NHBC warranty
* Superb transport connections. Close to East Croydon Station providing fast links to London Bridge in approximately 14 mins and London Victoria in 16 mins*.
Vertex is located close to Croydon's town centre and three stations are also near-by, with speedy services into central London. Its excellent transport links are less than 20 minutes from London Bridge, London Victoria & Gatwick Airport and its closer still to the exciting regeneration that's transforming Croydon.
The development is a short walk from the £1.5 billion future Westfield Shopping Centre opening in 2019.
Call now to avoid disappointment- 020 8619 9764!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference F30Vertex. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Zest Living Ltd, Borehamwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.