2 bedroom apartment for saleQuadrant Court, Jubilee Square, Reading, RG1
- Two bedrooms; Master with en-suite facilities
- Ideal location for the town centre and University
- Sitting room with private balcony
- Undercroft allocated parking
- Residents gym; Entry phone system
- No chain; EPC Rating: D
This two bedroom apartment with en-suite shower is ideally positioned within easy reach of the town centre and mainline station. The property further benefits from a private balcony, allocated under croft parking and residents gym within the development. Set within gated communal grounds the apartment will appeal to owner occupiers and investors seeking a town centre address.
Sitting Room 5.23m (17'2) x 3.05m (10')
Kitchen 3m (9'10) x 2.34m (7'8)
Bedroom One 4.32m (14'2) x 3.3m (10'10)
Bedroom Two 3.3m (10'10) x 2.18m (7'2)
Undercroft residents parking area accessed via electric gates with an allocated space.
Access to the development is via a secure gate which leads to well-kept communal gardens with a raised area of timber decking. The illuminated pathways with shrub beds lead to the communal entrance with entry phone system.
Local Authority: Reading Borough Council
Council Tax Band: C
Remaining lease length: 108 years (approx.)
Current maintenance charge: £1158.14 (approx.)
Ground rent: £240.00
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67294337.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 83106. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.