3 bedroom terraced house for saleAlbemarle Road, Wallasey
- Traditional Mid-Terraced House
- Three Well-Proportioned Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Rear Courtyard
- No Onward Chain
Early viewing is strongly advised on this traditional terraced house situated close to local amenities and travel links in Wallasey. The property boasts spacious accommodation throughout comprising three good-sized bedrooms and two reception rooms and would make an ideal first home or investment.
Jones & Chapman are delighted to present for sale this traditional-style terraced property situated close to local amenities and travel links in Wallasey. The property is available with no ongoing chain and offers impressively spacious accommodation throughout that needs to be appreciated with an internal inspection. In brief the accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge, dining room and kitchen to the ground floor, whilst to the first floor are three well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally the property has a walled courtyard to the rear. This house would make a fantastic first home or investment and an early viewing is strongly advised in order to avoid disappointment.
Double glazed entrance door to front aspect, radiator, stairs leading to First Floor Landing.
Lounge 18' 1" Max Into Bay x 11' 7" Max Into Recess ( 5.51m Max Into Bay x 3.53m Max Into Recess )
Single glazed bay window to front aspect, radiator, fireplace.
Dining Room 13' 3" Plus Door Recess x 11' 7" Max Into Recess ( 4.04m Plus Door Recess x 3.53m Max Into Recess )
Single glazed window to rear aspect, gas fireplace, radiator, door to Rear Courtyard.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 6' 4" ( 3.07m x 1.93m )
Fitted Kitchen comprises wall and base storage units, work surfaces with a sink/drainer unit and plumbing for washing machine.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from Entrance Hall, doors leading to Bedrooms and Bathroom.
Bedroom One 15' 3" Max Into Bad x 10' 7" ( 4.65m Max Into Bad x 3.23m )
Single glazed bay window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 4" x 11' 11" Max Into Recess ( 4.06m x 3.63m Max Into Recess )
Single glazed window to rear aspect, built-in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 7" x 6' 6" ( 2.92m x 1.98m )
Single glazed window to front aspect.
Single glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, WC, wash-hand basin, bath, extractor fan and part-tiled walls.
Externally the property has walled, paved courtyards to the front and rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67295491.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAL107260. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Wallasey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.