Studio flat for saleThames Eyot, Cross Deep, Twickenham, TW1
- The much sought after Thames Eyot
- New refurbished stuio apartment
- Communal gardens with river views
- Monents from Twickenham High Street
A newly refurbished studio apartment in the much sought after Thames Eyot located in the heart of Twickenham town centre benefiting from stunning communal gardens with views of the River Thames.
The communal entrance offers a lovely lounge lobby area with river views, lift to upper and lower ground floors and a porter available until 3pm daily.
The studio has been refurbished to a high standard offering a new fitted kitchen, a newly fitted bathroom and a good size living space measuring an impressive 154 x 137.
The property is located within moments to an abundance of restaurants and retail outlets, Twickenham mainline station, local transport links, A316 into London.
Viewing highly recommended please call 0208 898 5500
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67296602.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TWI170077. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Townends, Twickenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.