4 bedroom detached house for saleGodolphin Terrace, Marazion, Cornwall, TR17
- A beautifully presented four bedroom family home
- Stunning views across Mounts Bay towards Penzance, Newlyn and Mousehole
- Completed approximately 3 years ago and finished to a high standard throughout
- Open plan kitchen, dining and sitting room with contemporary wood burning stove
- Two sets of sliding doors onto the balcony from the dining/sitting areas with oak flooring
- Spacious modern kitchen with large central island unit and range style electric cooker
- Exquisite balcony spanning virtually the full width of the house providing exceptional water and rural views
- Master bedroom provides en-suite shower room facilities with under floor heating, built in wardrobes, dual aspect and doors to rear patio and garden
- Three further ground floor bedrooms
- Family bathroom fitted with high quality sanitary ware
* Price range of £750,000 - £800,000*
This truly exceptional 4 bedroom contemporary property has been recently built approximately 3 years ago to the highest standards. It is located in an elevated position with panoramic views and is located in the ever popular village of Marazion, near Penzance.
Externally the rear garden is mostly laid to lawn and is very level and therefore ideal for children to play football, badminton and the like. The garden is bordered by high fencing providing a good degree of privacy and has the benefit of a summer house in the corner of the garden. There is driveway parking for numerous vehicles along with a double garage with electric doors. The property is very efficient due to the high quality of build and insulation and has the benefit of solar panels which makes it very cheap to run.
Marazion needs little introduction as the point of access to St Michaels Mount, to which there is a cobbled causeway at low tide, and which is steeped in history and legend and now, largely, in the custody of The National Trust, having been given the property by Lord St Levan of the St Aubyn Estate. This small quaint town itself has much to offer both architectural and through is association with The Mount and lovely sandy beaches. Nearby Penzance, around the other side of Mounts Bay, with its busy and colourful harbour where you can sail on the Scillonian ferry or fly on the Hopper plane from Lands End to the beautiful Isles of Scilly.
Penzance offers main line rail links direct to London Paddington. Newquay airport, accessible from the main A30 trunk route, provides regular flights to London airports, the Isles of Scilly and European cities. In all, the area, as a whole, has much to offer from spectacular coastal walks and water sports in the bay to the art galleries of the Newlyn school whose celebrated artists captured the colours and light so special to this area of the County.
The following services are available: Mains electricity, mains water supply, mains drainage, oil central heating and telephone connection although we have not verified this.
- Marazion Beach 600 metres - Perranuthnoe Beach - 2 miles - Penzance - 4 miles - Porthleven - 8 miles - Helston - 9.5 miles (all distances are approx.)
The modern feel is presented in this room with a contemporary wood burning stove and gloss white kitchen units with marble work tops and a large central island unit. There is also a current range style Flavel Milano electric cooker. Access off the kitchen leads into the separate utility room with the convenience of an external door where outside is a hot external shower which is very useful to wash the sand off after days at the beach which is approximately 5 mins walk away. The utility room also gives internal access to the integral double garage which has an electric up and over door and houses the Grant boiler and workings for the solar panels. This could also be very easily converted to a granny flat (subject to permissions) if required.
The lower ground floor has four bedrooms and family bathroom. The exceptional standards and clever design continue on this level with the dual aspect master bedroom that is very spacious measuring more than 17 in length. It has built in wardrobes and sliding doors leading out on the rear patio and garden areas. These doors and side window make this a very light and airy room with sizeable en-suite shower room facilities. There are 3 further bedrooms on this level, with bedroom two also having sliding doors out onto the rear patio and garden. These three bedrooms are serviced by the family bathroom which is fitted with superior sanitary ware and under floor heating.
This property was only completed approximately 3 years ago and upon entering the house you are greeted by a spacious marble floor hallway with stairs leading to the lower ground floor with oak and glass balustrading. This quality sets the tone for the exceptional standard found throughout the property. Off the hallway is the entry level cloak room and office/bedroom five with window to the side elevation. Moving through to the heart of the home is an expansive 40 wide kitchen/dining/sitting room. Oak flooring is found across the whole room with two sets of sliding doors leading to the near full width balcony. The abundance of glass on this rear elevation of the room allows you to take the most glorious southerly views rarely found in Cornwall across Mounts Bay of not only St Michaels Mount but of Penzance, Newlyn and Mousehole.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRV170139. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Country & Waterside Prestige, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.