10 bedroom terraced house for saleRutland Gate, Knightsbridge, London, SW7
- Grade II listed
- Planning permission to turn property back into a single dwelling
- Views over Rutland Gate and Princes Gate
- Currently comprising 10 bedrooms
- 4 west facing roof terraces & a private garden
An elegant, Grade II Listed house situated at the northern end of Rutland Gate, one of Knightsbridge's most prestigious addresses.
Rutland Gate is ideally situated between the open spaces of Hyde Park and the world class shops and restaurants of Knightsbridge.
Having previously been divided into flats the house now has the benefit of planning to turn the property back into a single dwelling (Reference: 15/09528/FULL & 15/09529/LBC).
The accommodation currently comprises 6 reception rooms, 10 bedrooms, 4 kitchens, 6 bathrooms, 4 west facing roof terraces and a private garden.
The property enjoys superb views both over the communal gardens of Rutland Gate to the front and the private gardens of Princes Gate to the rear, a rarity for London.
Square Footage: 6,992 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67301743.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLH180084. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Sloane Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.