4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGrasmere Road, Beeston
- A 4 bedroom semi detached family house
- Entrance hall and cloaks/WC
- Fitted kitchen with hob and oven
- Two reception rooms
- Family bathroom with spa bath and shower enclosure
- Three well proportioned bedrooms to first floor
- Attic bedrooms with potential for ensuite
- Mature rear garden
- Driveway & Garage
An extended and deceptively spacious four bedroom semi detached family house occupying a mature plot within the highly regarded and desirable development. Entrance hall, cloaks/WC, lounge with multi fuel stove, dining room, conservatory with pitched clear glazed roof, fitted kitchen. Gas central heating system and double glazing. Three well proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom with walk in enclosure and spa bath. To the second floor is a double bedroom with partition with potential for ensuite. Driveway and brick built garage (no vehicle access), mature landscaped rear garden with mature plants shrubs and trees. A personal inspection is required to appreciate- viewing strictly by prior appointment.
Entrance hall; Via double glazed front entrance door, radiator, door to;
Cloaks/WC; Close coupled WC, wash hand basin, double glazed window to side elevation.
Lounge; 4.26m x 3.49m. Having double glazed bay window to front elevation, radiator, wood burning stove and feature free standing bench radiator.
Dining room; 4.63m x 3.47m. Oak floor, door to kitchen, double doors opening to;
Conservatory; 3.80m x 3.20m. Having double glazed windows, pitched glazed roof and doors to outside.
Kitchen; 4.16m x 1.95m. Comprising wall and base units incorporating rolled edge work surfaces, inset sink, 5 ring hob, oven and extractor hood, radiator.
Landing; Stairs to second floor, doors to;
Bedroom; 4.10m x 3.38m. Having double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom; 3.43m x 3.18m. Having double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom; 2.84m x 2.26m. Having double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom; Having double glazed velux windows to rear, partition fitting with storage, double glazed velux to front.
Outside; The property is approached via a block paved driveway with car standing. Gated side access leading to brick built detached garage, front and mature rear gardens with well stocked plants, shrubs and trees.
EPC band: D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 24149. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.