3 bedroom apartment for saleFortis Quay, Salford
- Luxurious apartments
- Secure bicycle storage
- Local rental market is one of the best in the UK
- Opposite MediaCityUK
- Excellent public transport connections
- Close to Manchester city centre
- Good selection of restaurants and bars
Northill Apartments is the 80th development from Knight Knox and its latest in collaboration with Fortis Developments. Situated in the heart of Salford Quays, Northill Apartments is perfectly placed near the waterfront in one of the UK's best rental markets. The local economy has been growing rapidly and the population is expanding to match. The influx of people moving to the area is putting a strain on the local rental market and there is a shortage of high quality accommodation.
The three bedroom apartments at Northill Apartments are very large at an average size 1141.5 sqft and will provide residents with a premium modern living experience. The apartments are designed to make the best use of natural light and come equipped with all modern fixtures and fittings alongside a fitted kitchen and contemporary bathroom.
The development is within easy reach of Manchester city centre via the nearby Metrolink tram service, as well as being only a short walk from the beautiful Salford Quays waterfront and all of the bars, shops and restaurants which can be found there.
This is an investment opportunity not to be missed and apartments are extremely limited so make sure to enquire today!
Property reference: IATA9731
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9731. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by I Am The Agent, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.