2 bedroom flat for saleMelbourne Court, Hackney, London, E5
- Recently Renovated to an Excellent Standard
- Close to Chatsworth Road
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Private Balcony
- Top Floor
- Well-Tended Communal Areas/Garden
- Solid Oak Parquet Flooring
- Separate Outdoor Storage Unit
Occupying the top floor of this low rise purpose built block is this recently renovated spacious two bedroom flat. Boasting well-proportioned rooms and plenty of storage spaces the property comprises of a master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, second double bedroom, modern bathroom, contemporary kitchen/diner and a separate reception area leading to a private balcony. The property also has the added benefit of a private outdoor storage unit located on the ground floor. Melbourne Court benefits from a security entry door and a beautifully tended communal gardens.
Set in an ideal location, just a stones throw from the open green spaces of Hackney Marshes and the River Lea, popular amongst cyclists and runners and just moments from the vibrant Chatsworth Road, making use of its independent shops, cafes, delicatessens and popular Sunday Market. A bus link allows for swift access to Hackney Central and beyond whilst Homerton Overground offers direct links to transport hubs including Stratford and Highbury & Islington. This property would make an ideal first purchase.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67310390.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YYY140874. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stirling Ackroyd, Clapton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.