5 bedroom detached house for saleCockmannings Road, Orpington
- Stunning 5 bed detached house
- Set in half an acre of landscaped gardens
- Refurbished and remodelled in 2015
- 2 outbuildings (with previous planning for conversion)
Cockmannings Farm is set in half an acre of landscaped gardens and has undergone a full programme of refurbishment and remodelling by the current owners in 2015 to provide a stunning, modern family home. This detached property is set in an enviable location overlooking greenbelt countryside yet providing access to Orpington, Chelsfield and St Mary Cray Mainline stations as well as Junction 3 of the M25. Highly regarded schools include St Philomena's and Blenheim Primary as well as St Olaves and Newstead grammar schools.
The entertaining space comprises two impressive reception rooms to the front (a 35m2 dining room and a 25m2 lounge with double connecting doors) with high ceilings, engineered oak flooring and a wood burner. The kitchen/diner measures 35m2 with bespoke Rencraft oak kitchen, granite worktops, limestone tiles, Falcon range cooker, twin butler sink, integrated appliances and second wood burner. There is a further reception room on the ground floor, which is currently being used as a study, a utility room and a cloakroom.
To the first floor are three well-proportioned double bedrooms, all with stunning views over Kent countryside, and a family bathroom. The master bedroom boasts an ensuite shower room and built in wardrobe while bedroom two is dual aspect. All bathrooms feature Mandarin Stone and Porcelanosa tiles and fittings. A further two double bedrooms, second large family bathroom and ample built in storage are found on the second floor.
Within the grounds are two outbuildings. The first is a substantial barn, which has previously had planning permission for residential conversion. The current owners have applied for permission to rebuild it in a similar style (DC/18/03532/FULL6). The second is an oversize double garage with ample space for two cars as well as sections currently being used as a workshop and a storage area. Both the barn and the garage are connected to mains electricity, and the property is accessed through large electric wooden gates. The property benefits from connections to mains gas and drainage.
Cockmannings Farm, the magnificent grounds and surrounding countryside must be viewed to fully appreciate the beauty and quality of the special family home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67313344.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101801036009. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by jdm, Petts Wood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.