3 bedroom detached house for saleStation Road, Ripple, Tewkesbury, GL20
- Just under 3 acres
- Potential building opportunity
- Characterful main house
- Detached double garage/annex
- Stunning village location
- Private grounds
- Separate apartment currently let
With all the romanticism of the steam years, standing in the garden of this architecturally beautiful building you can almost smell the coal, and hear the station masters whistle as the train chugs slowly from the station. Of course now it is a fantastic opportunity to create one stunning residence or to consider it a small development site subject to obtaining the necessary planning consents.
The station building itself is Grade II listed and therefore any Listed building consents and conservation area restrictions would apply.
The grounds amount to approximately 3 acres in total and stretch along Bow Lane and Station Road in Ripple.
Currently Station House is a family home with a separate ground floor annex, a detached garage block with ancillary accommodation. The house itself has three reception rooms and three bedrooms with a shower room and ensuite bathroom. The annex has a lounge/dining room, kitchen, bedroom and shower room with its own separate external entrance or accessed from the hall of the main house. The main house is in need of some updating and refurbishment.
The land is naturally parceled to offer the potential opportunity to build 2 large luxury styled detached homes in addition to the current Station House and garage block subject to obtaining the necessary consents.
If required a further parcel of land with separate access from the highway and lapsed planning permission could be available (approx. 0.8 acres) and subject to separate negotiation.
Ripple is a small village located just north of the M50 motorway junction which links with the North and Southbound M5 Junction 8. It enjoys a local village inn, church, community centre and lovely country walks.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11767464. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Engall Castle, Tewkesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.