5 bedroom detached house for saleBotsom Lane, Sevenoaks
- Dont Miss This Five Bedroom Detached Family House
- Redeveloped to a High Specification Throughout
- Three En-suites and Family Bathroom
- Bespoke Kitchen with Marble Floor
- 23ft Lounge and Seperate Dining Room
- Secure Video Entry System
- Under Floor Heating in Some Rooms
- Plenty of Off-Street Parking
- French Doors Out to a Pretty Private Garden
- Close to The Amenities of West Kingsdown Village
This is a must view, situated on a popular residential road moments from West Kingsdown Village with good nursery and primary schools. A selection of shops and restaurants with bus routes to Swanley and Dartford.
On approach to this attractive property the large driveway provides off-road parking for several cars. The electronic gate with secure camera system ensures the house and garden is fully enclosed ideal for young children and pets.
On entering the property viewers will immediately notice the high specification finish to the spacious living accommodation. Some of the features include marble tiled floor with underfloor heating, bespoke handmade kitchen and limestone fireplace.
The ground floor comprises, entrance hall with video entry system control panel and cloakroom. Doors lead to the large kitchen/breakfast room with fitted appliances, the lounge is in excess of 23ft and has french doors that open to the patio. There is also a dining room to the front and a generous bedroom with en-suite which could be ideal for guests.
To the first floor a spacious landing provides access to a good sized family bathroom fitted with electric velux window. You have the choice of four well proportioned bedrooms two of which already have en-suites. The third bedroom has space and potential for en-suite but is currently being used as dressing room.
The fully enclosed rear garden offers a large patio area where you can relax and unwind or enjoy a meal. The side gate makes it easy to bring guests straight though when entertaining in the summer months. To the rear there is an elevated brick built Koi pond with various water features. The pretty garden is secluded and bordered by mature shrubs and trees.
EPC band: D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 24728. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.