3 bedroom terraced house for saleGarland Close, Chichester, West Sussex
- 3 bedroom refurbished home
- Refitted kitchen & family bathroom
- Cul-de-sac location
- Garage and off road parking
- No forward chain
- EPC energy rating D (57)
If you are looking for a charming modernised home with a garage, driveway for one or possibly two cars on the edge of the City centre, then this home could be perfect for you.The property has undergone a large amount of refurbishment, not only has the property been redecorated top to toe but has also had a stylish fitted kitchen & bathroom installed.If you are just looking to relax of an evening then the living area is perfect as it has a degree of separation from the dining area and has a door straight out onto the conservatory. The dining area will allow you to entertain guests and due to being right next to the kitchen you will not miss out on the conversation while cooking up a storm. When you head upstairs you will find three bedrooms, all are fantastic in size and a lovely new bathroom. There is access to the loft which has conveniently been boarded and would make a fantastic hobbies room, with power and benefiting from natural light having been fitted with a velux window.The garden is a great size and extremely sunny. Predominantly laid to lawn it won’t take long to keep on top of, allowing you to plenty of time to sit back and enjoy a cold beverage.
What the Owner says:
Our mother has lived in the property for many years but the time has come for her to down-size as the property is now too big for her to maintain. We have had the property fully updated, decorated and generally improved, so the new buyers can simply move in and put the kettle on. We are offering the property with vacant possession so you will have no chains to worry about.
- Entrance hall
- Kitchen: 9'8 x 8'11 (2.95m x 2.72m)
- Dining room: 9'7 x 9'1 (2.92m x 2.77m)
- Living room: 17'0 (5.19m) x 10'1 maximum (3.08m) narrowing to 9'4 minimum (2.85m)
- Conservatory: 8'2 x 6'1 (2.49m x 1.86m)
- Bedroom 1: 15'5 x 9'8 (4.70m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'9 x 9'8 (3.58m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'8 x 6'11 (2.95m x 2.11m)
- Bathroom: 7'7 x 6'11 (2.31m x 2.11m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67318802.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40411604. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.