4 bedroom house for sale57 Broomside Terrace, Corstorphine, Edinburgh, EH12 7ND
- Well-presented and spacious, four-bedroom, double upper villa with private garden and a driveway.
- Located in the popular Corstorphine area, lying to the west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance stairway, upper hall, living room, kitchen, four bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Features include gas central heating, double glazing, TV and phone points, and integrated storage provision including eave space.
- Externally, there is a monobloc double driveway to the front and a well kept private garden to the rear mostly laid to lawn, with a timber shed.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewing on Sunday between 2-4pm
Well-presented and spacious, four-bedroom, double upper villa with private garden and a driveway, located in the popular Corstorphine area, lying to the west of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall opens to a carpeted stairway with a side aspect window at the top for additional natural light, and gives access to the upper hall. Set to the rear, the living room has carpeted flooring, a picture rail and storage cupboard. The kitchen is fitted with a tiled floor, contemporary units, laminate worktops, a stainless steel sink with drainer and a tiled surround. Appliances include an integrated electric double oven, gas hob, with further space for freestanding white goods. Bedroom one is generously sized, set to the front, as is bedroom three, whilst the family bathroom has a side aspect window and is fitted with a three piece suite with electric shower over the bath. On the upper floor, spacious bedroom two is set to the front and includes large velux-style windows and space for freestanding furniture; bedroom three also has carpeted flooring, whilst the upper landing could be used as an office space, and includes a built-in cupboard with access to the eaves. Corstorphine is a sought-after, established residential area with a historic village centre surrounded by an extensive range of housing types. A west of city location makes for quick access to the city centre, city by-pass, Gyle and Gogarburn. There is local shopping throughout, St. John's Road has a range of amenities, whilst a 24-hour Tesco superstore and the nearby Hermiston Gait Retail Park and Gyle shopping centres offering an extensive range of high street names. Numerous family-friendly public parks and the woodlands of Corstorphine Hill can be found in the area, whilst leisure facilities include the Capital Hotel Gym, David Lloyd Club, a choice of local golf courses, and Edinburgh Zoo. The area has highly-frequent public transport to both Edinburgh and Glasgow, and a range of highly-regarded nurseries, and schools through all levels.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7746021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.