3 bedroom equestrian facility for saleDaltons Road, Crockenhill, Swanley
Withdrawn from Market
- A delightful 3 bedroom semi-detached cottage with No Onward Chain ...
- Open plan kitchen / living / dining room
- Office area with separate access from the front of the property ...
- Downstairs WC with shower, large utility room with back door to garden area
- Large master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a generous en-suite
- 2 further bedrooms, family bathroom and attic room ...
- Pretty garden area, 2 stables used for storage, barns, various outbuildings ...
- Separate block of 7 stables with their own access, ample room for a sandschool STP ...
- Numerous paddocks, all with water connected, 5 bar gates linking all fields, the majority have field shelters ...
- In all c. 4.5 acres
GUIDE PRICE £775,000 - £800,000. No Onward Chain. A delightful 3 bedroom semi-detached cottage with equestrian facilities set down a quiet country lane in a sought after location.
36 Daltons Road is a beautifully presented 3 bedroom semi-detached cottage which has been tastefully modernised by the current vendors. A porch leads through to an entrance hall which in turn leads through to the open planning living room with open fire / dining room / kitchen. The dining room has double doors out to the pretty garden and patio area. The kitchen is particularly spacious and is fitted with a range of units and a Rangemaster oven. From the kitchen there is a useful office area which also has a separate entrance from the front of the property. Downstairs there is also a W/C with a shower, and a large laundry/utility/boot room area which has a back door out to the patio area. Upstairs there is a large master bedroom which benefits from a generous sized en-suite which views of the land to the rear of the property. There are two further bedrooms and a family bathroom. Furthermore there is a spacious attic room with Velux windows and fitted wardrobes.
Outside there is an attractive garden area (artificial grass) with a block of two stables, currently used for storage purposes / feed room. In addition there is a separate boot room, log store, dog kennel and barn, all of which provide useful storage areas. There is also a pretty orchard area which is separately fenced off. A gate at the bottom of the garden leads through to the remaining land, all of which is split into various paddocks, all very well fenced, and maintained to a very high standard. The majority of the fields have field shelters (many are brand new and all in very good condition). All paddocks have water connected, and there are 5 bar gates connecting all the paddocks together. Benefitting from its own access off Daltons Road is a separate block of 7 stables, paddocks with field shelters and ample room for a sandschool STP. Adjacent to the stables there is a large barn currently used for storage, and a mobile home which is connected to services and currently used as a day room. There is ample hardstanding for parking of horseboxes / trailers and the 7 box yard would work well as a separate livery yard or equally it could be rented out separately to generate a good rental income.
36 Daltons Road is situated down a quiet country lane just over half a mile away from the sought after village of Crockenhill. The larger town of Swanley is within a 5 minute drive and offers a wide range of shops, restaurants and bars as well as a mainline station which offers a comprehensive commuter service to London Victoria in under half an hour. There are good road links from the property, the M25 can be reached in 10 minutes allowing access to the wider motorway network. There are a range of well regarded schools in the area including Crockenhill Primary School, Downsview Community Primary School, Benedict House Prepatory School and Birtley House Independent School. Of equestrian interest there is good hacking from the property on quiet country lanes and various bridleways. Nearby competition centres include Cobham Manor Equestrian Centre, Duckhurst Farm Equestrian Centre, Felbridge Showground and Oldencraig. There are also various XC schooling venues in close proximity.
Services - Gas central heating, mains water & electric, private drainage
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5789539. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Churchill Country and Equestrian, Wisborough Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.