2 bedroom apartment for saleAlders Close, Wanstead
- Two bedrooms
- First floor
- 91 year lease
- Close to Manor Park Station (new Crossrail)
- Right by Wanstead Flats and Wanstead Park
- Easy access to Wanstead Central line station
A beautiful two bedroom apartment on the first floor of a small, purpose-built complex overlooking the wide open green space of Wanstead flats. You're surrounded by well tended communal gardens and Wanstead High Street is just a mile away on foot, for Wanstead tube station and a wide choice of pubs.
Also within walking distance is Manor Park station, due to benefit from the Crossrail development by the end of the year, when you'll be able to get directly to Liverpool Street in just 14 minutes, and Tottenham Court Road in 19.
IF YOU LIVED HERE...
You'll be enjoying country living in the heart of East London, with acres upon acres of open green space right on your doorstep – Wanstead Flats is literally on your doorstep, while to the North you have Heronry Pond and the Basin, all ideal for morning jogs or evening strolls.
Inside, you have a generous, 180 square foot lounge and dining room, with glossy engineered oak boards underfoot. The adjacent kitchen is open plan, with gleaming black floor tiles and cabinets, plus a full complement of fitted appliances.
Wanstead High Street has a similar villagey-feel, with some excellent bars and gastropubs, and plenty more green space. Wanstead tube station will get you to Liverpool Street in about 20 minutes via the Central Line, although once Crossrail arrives later in the year you might prefer to walk across the flats to Manor Park, which will get you to The City in just 14 minutes.
- At 93 years the lease won't give you any renewal worries.
- There's plenty of fitted storage in the master bedroom, as well as a separate dressing area.
- Drivers can be on the North Circular in just ten minutes.
Living Room - 5.5m x 3.1m (18'0" x 10'2") -
Kitchen - 2.4m x 2.4m (7'10" x 7'10") -
Bedroom Two - 3.5m x 1.7m (11'5" x 5'6") -
Main Bedroom - 3.5m x 2.6m (11'5" x 8'6") -
Dressing Area - 2.6m x 0.9m (8'6" x 2'11") -
Bathroom - 2.4m x 2.0m (7'10" x 6'6") -
A WORD FROM THE OWNERS...
"I have loved living here! Its fantastic to feel like you live in the countryside but have all the trappings of the city on your doorstep! I especially liked having all the different places to choose from locally ie wanstead, westfield, leytonstone the olympic park, west ham, wanstead flats, the park etc! It's hard to emphasize what a great area this is! I call it the hampstead of the east! I originally planned to stay here for 5 years and ended up staying for 10!"
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67330763.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27124303. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, E11. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.