2 bedroom cottage for saleChurch Street, Bawtry, Doncaster
- Character Cottage to a Central Bawtry Location
- Modern Dining Kitchen, Open Plan Lounge
- Two Bedrooms, Modern Bathroom
- Useful Brick Outbuilding, Enclosed Garden
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating, On Street Parking
Delightful character cottage which has been upgraded by the vendor to a high standard with a modern bathroom, contemporary interior and an open plan arrangement to the ground floor. The location is excellent and is central to the vibrant facilities available to Bawtry town.
Located to one of the most popular areas of Bawtry this delightful cottage is a must see. Upgraded by the vendors the property is ready to move straight in, decorated to a modern standard and having open plan living to the ground floor.
The lounge has retained character with beamed ceilings and a raised exposed brick fireplace with a fire inset. Plenty of space for a table to the kitchen with a range of modern wall and base units and electric hob, oven and plumbing for a washing machine. To the first floor is a good sized master bedroom to the front with storage to the alcoves and a second bedroom at the rear again with storage. The vendors have fitted a modern white bathroom suite in the last few years with a shower over the bath and modern tiling to the walls and floor.
Externally there is a useful brick outbuilding with plumbing if required for a utility room, power and lighting. The gardens unlike the others to the block doesn`t have access for any other neighbour, it is enclosed with wall and fencing and lawned garden with flower borders.
Due to the property being in central Bawtry the proximity to all the amenities could not be any better, there is a wide array of shops, restaurants, coffee shops and individual shops and boutiques. Commuting from Bawtry is excellent with the A1 within a 5 minute drive, Retford & Doncaster Railway Station also give you links to London within 2 hours.
Lounge 12' 3" x 11' 11" ( 3.73m x 3.63m )
This light and bright reception room has a front facing double glazed bow window and entrance door. The character has been retained with feature beams to the ceiling and a raised exposed brick fireplace with fire inset. Storage to the alcoves, newly fitted laminate floor - 2018 and a central heating radiator.
Dining Kitchen 14' 11" x 12' 1" ( 4.55m x 3.68m )
This good sized space is open plan to the rear of the property and has the same laminate flowing through from the lounge, fitted 2018. Having a range of wall and base units and an electric hob with an extractor fan above, plumbing for a washing machine. Rear facing double glazed window and door leading out to the garden, stairs leading upto the first floor and a central heating radiator.
Access to both bedrooms and the bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 10' 2" + wardrobes ( 3.61m x 3.10m + wardrobes )
The master bedroom has a front facing double glazed window, storage to the alcoves and a tv aerial and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 6' 5" ( 2.90m x 1.96m )
Having wardrobes to one wall for storage and the opposite side housing the central heating boiler. Rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a modern white suite comprising of a low flush wc, wash hand basin and a bath with a shower above. Tiling to the walls and to the floor and a side facing high level double glazed window, heated towel rail.
The front elevation has an outside tap and a small flower border. At the rear the property is enclosed and is located to the end of the mews, no access from neighbouring properties.
The garden has a paved area close to the house, lawned garden with mature borders and a pathway leading upto a brick built outbuilding at the back.
The outbuilding is a versatile space with power and lighting, could easily be used to work from home, or it could be an external utility room as there is a water supply.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67332631.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
- Doncaster (7.9 mi)
Nearest schoolsUse the school checker
BroadbandShow average broadband speed at this postcode Average broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Compare broadband deals
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Doncaster (7.9 mi)
To view this property or request more details, contact:
There are no nearby secondary schools found.
Due to the frequency with which Inspection bodies, such as Ofsted, provide us with updates, there could be a delay of up to 8 weeks between a rating being updated and it being displayed on Rightmove. This data is provided for informational purposes only and Rightmove plc does not accept any liability for decisions based on this data. The data is sourced from Experian and contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. Experian does not accept responsibility for any inference or conclusion derived from the data by third parties.
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY104896. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.