Land for saleLand At West Street, Wroxall
- Lot 2
- Outline planning permission for a single detached dwelling
- With garage
- Situated on the edge of Wroxall
- Lot 1 also available
DESCRIPTION Situated on the western edge of Wroxall, accessing onto West Street/Rew Lane, near to the historic Appuldurcombe Estate, BCM offers to the market two plots of land, benefitting from outline planning permission for 5 houses.
Lot 1: Land with Planning Permission for two pairs of semi-detached houses - outline planning permission was granted in February 2017 under P/01344/16-TCP/04188/A. This lot includes an area of bare land to the east of West Street.
Lot 2: Plot for a single detached dwelling (with garage) - outline planning permission granted in February 2017 under P/01344/16-TCP/04188/A.
Wroxall has a school, churches, a village shop and public house as well as access to fantastic countryside such as St. Martin's Down and Stenbury Down . The plots are a short drive to Ventnor which boasts pubs, restaurants, shops and beach; the Island Line train runs from nearby Shanklin which connects with a passenger ferry service to the Mainland.
LOTTING The property is available as a whole or in two lots. Please note that the boundaries are as set out on the sale plan and not as per the planning drawing.
RIGHTS OF WAY There are no public rights of way over the land.
PLANNING, EASEMENTS AND WAYLEAVES Outline planning permission was granted in February 2017 under P/01344/16-TCP/04188/A with all matters reserved. The planning details can be viewed on the Isle of Wight Council's website iwight.com by searching this reference number. An Approval of Reserved Matters Application will allow the purchaser to design their own schedule of accommodation.
The property would be sold with existing easements and the benefit of existing wayleaves, if any.
COVENANTS Lot 1: the land to the east of West Street will be subject to an overage provision of 50% of market value for 30 years.
Lot 2 will be subject to a restriction of one dwelling on the plot area .
SERVICES Applications for utility capacity checks are currently underway. All details will be available on request.
ACCESS Access is directly from West Street/Rew Lane.
TENURE The plots are being sold freehold.
VIEWINGS Viewings are by appointment only with BCM.
CONTACT Arielle Elton-Walters, BCM (IOW) LLP, Willow Barn, Long Lane, Newport, Isle of Wight, PO30 2NW, T: 01983 828800 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
DIRECTIONS From Newport, go south on St George's Way, the A3020 until Mole Valley Country Stores, Blackwater. At Blackwater turn right onto Blackwater Hollow and follow this road through the villages of Rookley, Godshill and Sandford. At Whiteley Bank Roundabout turn right (the third exit). Continue into Wroxall for approximately 1.2 miles. At the Spar shop, turn right into West Street. The plots can be found at the end of the houses.
LOCAL AUTHORITY Isle of Wight Council, County Hall, High Street, Newport, Isle of Wight, PO30 1UD
W: www.iwight.com T: 01983 821000
IMPORTANT NOTICE BCM and their clients give notice that:-
1. They have no authority to make or give any representation or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and BCM has not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise. Photos taken and Particulars prepared June 2017.
- Shanklin (2.5 mi)
- Lake (3.4 mi)
- Sandown (4.6 mi)
Nearest schoolsUse the school checker
BroadbandShow average broadband speed at this postcode Average broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Up to Compare broadband deals
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Shanklin (2.5 mi)
- Lake (3.4 mi)
- Sandown (4.6 mi)
There are no nearby secondary schools found.
Due to the frequency with which Inspection bodies, such as Ofsted, provide us with updates, there could be a delay of up to 8 weeks between a rating being updated and it being displayed on Rightmove. This data is provided for informational purposes only and Rightmove plc does not accept any liability for decisions based on this data. The data is sourced from Experian and Contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. Experian does not accept responsibility for any inference or conclusion derived from the data by third parties.
Disclaimer - Property reference 102655000082. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BCM, Isle of Wight. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.