4 bedroom detached house for saleCoast Drive, Lydd On Sea, Romney Marsh, Kent
- 4 bedroom detached home with stunning views across the English Channel
- Open plan first floor living space
- Bedroom and bathroom facilities on both floors
- Double glazing & central heating
- EPC energy rating D (63)
Imagine sitting on the balcony, drink in hand, watching the ships pass slowly by on the horizon. What better way to relax than to soak up the views from this fabulous detached home situated on the sea front on Lydd on Sea. You will notice that the property has been designed with a fabulous open plan lounge/kitchen/dining room on the first floor to take advantage of the glorious views across the English Channel. The layout is also a practical one with bedroom and bathroom/shower room facilities on both floors making it ideal for old and young alike or for that feeling of independence if you have extended family living with you.Just around the corner you will come across the fascinating penisula at Dungeness with it's unique landscapes and views. If you wanted to enjoy a drink and a meal with the locals catching up on the days events you could pop down to the Pilot Inn and enjoy one of their legendary fish and chip suppers! There is an extensive selection of shops and amenities at New Romney including a Sainsburys store and a junction with the M20 and fast rail link to London is at Ashford. The cinque port town of Rye with it's pretty harbour and curiosity shops is also a pleasant way to spend a few hours.If a unique home with a beautiful view is high on your agenda then why not take a closer look to see what this fabulous home has to offer.
What the Owner says:
When we first saw the house we fell in love with the views and the open plan lifestyle that the layout provides. We have family members who love to come and stay by the sea and the layout works really well. Work is taking us more and more out of the area now so it's time to move on.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Bedroom 2: 15'0 x 9'10 (4.58m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'0 x 7'4 (3.66m x 2.24m)
- Bedroom 4: 8'10 x 8'10 (2.69m x 2.69m)
- Family Bathroom
- FIRST FLOOR
- Lounge/Dining/Kitchen Area: 32'0 x 23'0 (9.76m x 7.02m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'5 x 12'0 (4.09m x 3.66m)
- En-suite Shower Room
- Integral Garage
- Off Road Parking to Front
- Garden to Rear
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67353095.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13523345. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, New Romney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.