2 bedroom terraced house for salePenpillick, Par, Cornwall
- Two bedroom terraced cottage.
- Modern development close to Fowey.
- Private patio and parking space.
- Large communal gardens with country views.
- Communal indoor swimming pool.
- Large open plan living room/kitchen with wood burner.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Holiday Letting history.
Green Acres is a popular holiday home development located in a rural position with wonderful views to the Luxulyan valley, and within approximately three miles of the south coast of Cornwall. All the properties have a holiday home restriction, making them ideal as a second home or investment property.
The property for sale has been successfully holiday let for a number of years. A particular feature of the development is the heated indoor swimming pool and large communal gardens.
The house is freehold and has a designated parking space, and its own patio facing south west in front of the house. The ground floor is one large living space with double doors, wood burning stove and a well fitted kitchen. There is a shower/wc room too. Upstairs there are two bedrooms with rural views and a shower room.
Greenacres is a managed development of holiday homes situated in an elevated position overlooking surrounding countryside of Luxulyan Valley, the village of St. Blazey and part of the coast of St Austell Bay. It is conveniently located for the A390 for access in and out of the county. It is approximately 3 miles inland from the South Coast of Cornwall, and 5 miles from the ancient town of Fowey.
Property ref: 121_903_4438850
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67355528.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4438850. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Fowey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.