6 bedroom detached house for saleNorwood Avenue, Southport, Merseyside. PR9 7DT
- Substantial Double Fronted Detached Property
- 6 Large Bedrooms
- 4 Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Bathrooms on the first & second Floor
- Separate W.C
- Dressing Room & Tool Room
- Outhouse with 4 Garage areas
- Outside Loo
- Pack with Original Features
A substantial Double Fronted Detached Victorian property filled with period features including, original doors and windows with stained glass, corbels, cornice, picture rails, ceiling roses, moulded ceilings and much more, viewing really is a must to appreciate what this property has to offer.
The property is arranged over four floors which includes a basement.
To the ground floor is a vestibule, entrance hall, sitting room, living room, rear sitting room, modern fitted kitchen, utility room, dining room and large rear porch.
To the first floor are 4 large bedrooms, dressing room, bathroom and separate W.C.
To the second floor are 2 large bedrooms, bathroom and tool room.
Outside there is a large garden & courtyard to the rear with a former coach house over two levels and used as 4 garages plus storage. There is a further outbuilding for storage + W.C.
There is an established front garden & double gate lead onto a long driveway which leads to the rear of the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67355543.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRA10525. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by N.W.E Estate Agents, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.