3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBale Avenue, Cambuslang, GLASGOW
- END TERRACE VILLA
- THREE WELL PROPORTIONED BEDROOMS
- MASTER EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- PVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW FRAMES
- VIEWING ADVISED
- EPC RATING BAND C (78)
Immaculately presented end terrace villa enjoying a delightful cul-de-sac position within this popular and sought-after development of Newton Farm.
This modern home provides well-proportioned and thoughtfully planned accommodation and viewing is advised for a full appreciation of the overall size, standard of presentation and position within the development.
The internal layout comprises entrance hall, downstairs WC, lounge/dining area with double doors to patio and rear garden, fitted kitchen including built-under oven and integral gas hob with extractor hood over. On the first floor there are three well-proportioned bedrooms including the master bedroom with ensuite shower room and family bathroom with three piece white suite. This excellent home is further enhanced by gas central heating, PVC double glazed window frames, gardens to front and good sized rear garden which is fenced and enclosed and allocated space at the rear gate.
Located in Newton Farm, the property is placed about .4 of a mile from St Charles Primary School and also from Newton train station, from where there is a regular service to the city centre as well as many other destinations. The many and varied amenities of Cambuslang are within easy reach as is the local golf course. The city centre is just some 8 miles away via the M74 for those who commute by car.
Lounge 13' 8" extending to 14' 11" at dining area x 11' 5" ( 4.17m extending to 4.55m at dining area x 3.48m )
Kitchen 10' 4" x 8' 1" ( 3.15m x 2.46m )
Bedroom One 9' 4" x 8' 3" ( 2.84m x 2.51m )
Bedroom Two 8' 3" x 9' 9" ( 2.51m x 2.97m )
Bedroom Three 6' 10" x 6' 4" ( 2.08m x 1.93m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67357736.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSD105292. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Burnside Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.