4 bedroom detached house for saleElder Street, Utley.
- Unique Detached Residence
- Tucked away in Own Grounds
- Excellent Transport Links
- Close to Airedale Hospital
- Superbly Presented
- Two Storey Outhouse / Potential Annexe
** NOT TO BE MISSED ** ** RARE TO THE MARKET ** ** SUPERB VIEWS ** ** OUTHOUSE/ANNEXE **
Do not miss the chance to own this executive detached residence set on a good size private plot in the ever popular area of Utley, Keighley. Make no mistake superbly presented both inside and out has been well maintained to a high standard and is oozing charm and character. Rare to the market this property also boasts superb transport links with Steeton Train Station within 2 miles where Leeds City Centre can be accessed within 30 mins and Leeds Bradford Airport is around a 30 mins drive. Internally this fantastic property briefly comprises entrance lobby, downstairs w/c, entrance hallway, sitting room, dining room, fitted kitchen, utility room, rear entrance vestibule, first floor landing 4 bedrooms with en-suite to master and house bathroom w/c. Externally there is an abundance of garden space with lawned and patio areas, along with a mature vegetable patch with greenhouse. Alongside the garage there is also parking for several cars, boat, caravan etc and an extremely useful 2 storey outhouse that could be used as a home office or annexe subject to any necessary permissions.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67358590.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9088884. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bentleys Estate Agents, Shipley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.